Got what it takes to become a Grace, Grit & Gratitude Brand Ambassador?
The qualities we're looking for
We have limited spots available for New Zealand-based women with a genuine interest in sustainable health, fitness and wellbeing practices. We're looking for Brand Ambassadors of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
Each contract will be for a 2 month term; this may be extended at the discretion of Grace, Grit & Gratitude.
- You must be located in New Zealand.
- Having a public, active and engaged Instagram account and/or Facebook page.
- Promoting on your social media channels with clear, well lit, good quality photos relating to your use of the Online Squad membership.
- A minimum requirement of 4 posts on your main feed (approximately 1 post every 2 weeks)
- A minimum requirement of 16 posts on your social media stories or reels (approximately 2 stories per week)
- Using Grace, Grit & Gratitude tags of #GGGonlinesquad and #ad.
- Supporting any specials, giveaways, events and launches through sharing on your social media channels (optional).
- Emailing any photos used (without watermarks) to us for use on the website and social media channels.
What will you get in return?
- A free Online Squad membership for the duration of your Brand Ambassador contract (valued at $35 per month, minimum value $70 for a full 2 month contract).
- A post on Grace, Grit & Gratitude's Facebook and Instagram introducing you as our Brand Ambassador.
- A unique code for your friends, family and followers when purchasing online memberships to get their first week of membership access free when they join.
- Opportunities to host giveaways for your followers.
- Exposure on the Grace, Grit & Gratitude website, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Our help in growing your own social media channels through reposting, sharing and tagging when appropriate.
- Tagged photo credit for every image of yours that we use.
- If the 2 month trial goes well, an affiliate opportunity may be offered to receive 20% ongoing commission for any membership sales you make (commission payable once a month, minus any refunds).
End of contract
- If we believe you are not following the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Agreeing to promote or share products for a similar business (negotiable depending on business).
- Any posts or stories that endorse health, fitness or wellbeing practices that are extreme, unhealthy, dangerous, or are not in line with Grace, Grit & Gratitude values.
- Any posts or stories that contain unlawful material including (but not limited to) materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights or promotes illegal activity, sexually explicit or violent material. Depicts or links to material that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
How to apply
Email [email protected] with the following:
- Why you would love to be involved with Grace, Grit & Gratitude.
- Your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts.
- Two of your favourite photos, stories or reels showing your style of posting.